Wedding Ideas, Tips & Etiquette
Ideas, Tips & Etiquette For Your Special Day
Your day is special as your hearts become one united in the bond of love. Planning your special day takes time. With Wedding Ideas, Tips & Etiquette can help you plan for your wedding day.
- Zazzle’s Wedding Planning Pinterest BoardDo you hear those wedding bells ringing? Are you in the process of planning your big day? Let Zazzle help you create a beautiful wedding! We’ve collected our favorite Zazzle products and coupled them with other cool ideas in our wedding planning Pinterest board. Within this board you will find ideas for themed suites, wedding bands, wedding binders, and checklists to use so that you can plan your nuptials down to the very last detail. If you are looking for checklists we’ve collected a couple for you. Here is one to help you keep track of your budget: And here’s one… Read more »
- Guest Post: Newly Engaged, and no idea where to start? You need to get Hitched!Congratulations! You’re engaged! Now – where to begin on planning the biggest day of your life? If like me, you find planning tomorrow’s outfit daunting, let alone an entire wedding, then look no further than Hitched’s new wedding planning tool, which will have you gliding towards your dream day in 80 effortless steps. Whichever stage you are at in your planning, the team behind the Hitched mini-site have thought of everything you could ever need to stay on track to wedding day bliss. From choosing a song for your first dance, to sending out beautiful thank you cards, each step… Read more »
- Introducing Zazzle’s Wedding PageIf I had to give you the bronze/silver/gold medal moments in my life, they would be as follows: Bronze – The guitar I received as a Christmas gift from my BFF Shiloh Silver – The time I met Dennis Rodman (my favorite basketball player EVER!) in a Versace store in Las Vegas when I was a teenager Gold – My wedding day No, that last one is not just a cheap way to suck up to my wife (love you, baby!). It is the honest truth. It was where my entire life and group of friends got the chance… Read more »
- Featured Wedding: Melissa & Carl“Their’s is a love that can keep them warm from the cold. And that day, it did. As the wind roared and the rain came down, they stood close and held each other tight. Not caring about the chill around them or the mist that hit their skin. Simply thinking about the promise they would make to each other later that day, and the memories that would be made in all the days to follow. Because in just a few hours, the rest of forever would officially begin . . . .” – Sarah & Ben Photography We’re suckers for… Read more »
- Wedding Wednesday: Inspiration From 100 Layer CakeWe love to see Zazzle products in the wild – especially when they’re part of gorgeous weddings. Check out these two amazing posts from wedding blog 100 Layer Cake, featuring weddings with beautiful custom Zazzle invitations: Leah and Matt’s Urban Greenhouse Wedding Melissa and Josh’s Colorful Handmade Wedding The post Wedding Wednesday: Inspiration From 100 Layer Cake appeared first on Zazzle Blog. Read more »
- Wedding Wednesday: It All Starts With A Custom ProposalWedding season is in the air – did anyone celebrate Proposal Day on March 20th this year by getting engaged? I remember the day my husband proposed to me like it was yesterday. We were in Oahu, Hawaii on an all-expenses paid sales incentive trip hosted by his employer at the time. At this point, we’d been together for six years and living together for four. Everyone — and I mean everyone — was wondering when we were going to get it over with already. I wasn’t in any particular hurry, but I had a hunch he’d choose this weekend… Read more »
- Love is Equal!Gay Pride Month’s origin traces back to the 1960s, and since then, LGBT individuals gather during June to commemorate history and celebrate culture, freedom, and equality. In honor of today’s happenings, and Pride Month, today’s post is a repost of a roundup of same sex wedding invites. The rainbow flag represents LGBT pride and movements, and reflect diversity of the community. These invites adds the rainbow to the special day with the perfect partner: Chalkboard is always one of our favorite styles. These are our picks to give the vintage chalkboard feel: These two brides show off their pride: Every… Read more »
- Wedding Wednesday: PostageYour wedding save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards are all signed and sealed. Pretty up your wedding stationery with custom postage, and send away! You’re almost there to sending cards out, so why not add a personal touch to your delivery? Designing your custom postage that matches your invitation design or colors can help you create that special look leading up to your special day. Snail mail isn’t out of style yet. We like these vintage wedding stamps: Make a perfect rustic wedding with these unique stamps: Love is in the air, and in these sweet details:… Read more »
We have Great Selection of Christian Wedding Invitations for your Special Day.
For more Christian Designs be sure to check out the following sites: