Ideas, Tips & Etiquette For Your Special Day
Your day is special as your hearts become one united in the bond of love. Planning your special day takes time. With Wedding Ideas, Tips & Etiquette can help you plan for your wedding day.
- 10 Alternative Wedding Ideas for a Unique Wedding DayIf you know one thing about weddings, it’s that there are unlimited ways for them to be unique! With so many opportunities for personalization and customization, we’ve compiled a list of non-traditional wedding ideas and products that will help your wedding stand out from the rest, and also save you some money at the same time! 1. Use hand fans as programs: As opposed to printing your ceremony program on paper, put it on a hand fan! Bonus tip: These will come in especially handy if your wedding is outdoors, in the sun, or is happening in a warm month.… Read more »
- Wedding Invitation Wording Tips & EtiquetteYou’ve set the date, congratulations! The next step on your wedding timeline will be to order your invitations. One of the questions we receive the most from brides-to-be is about how to word their invitations, which is probably #1 in the category of things you don’t know and have to ask your mom about (right after how do I defrost a turkey, we bet). We’re here to help you out with this topic, and also share a few suggestions about your invitations! A quick programming note: You’ll hear us say ‘traditional’ in here A LOT! Weddings have been around since… Read more »
- Personalized Bachelorette Party Favors Your Girls Will LoveIf you’re planning a wedding, one of the most fun (but also stressful) parts has got to be the bachelorette party. Coordinating travel, accommodations, activities, but most importantly, squad swag! We know you want to get your gals the cutest totes, shirts and accessories so we’ve rounded up some of our favorite bachelorette party favors for you. The cute, the clever, the classy, even the slightly crude – we’ve got whatever suits your squad style. Shirts They’ll Actually Want to Show Off Let everyone know that you’re celebrating with matching shirts! Go simple with a modern typography style or follow… Read more »
- The Step by Step Wedding Planning TimelineRecently engaged? Let us be (probably not) the first to wish you congratulations! If you’ve landed here, you’ve likely begun the daunting process of planning the big day. Even though it can seem like an overwhelming task, we’ve compiled a step by step wedding planning timeline for getting your day underway. Depending on the size, formality and engagement length of your wedding, this timeline can be adjusted to fit your specific needs. Above all, we suggest that you try and enjoy the process. You will be married for many years to come, but will only experience the newly engaged couple… Read more »
- Wedding Wednesday: The Wedding Party/ EntourageA wedding is the perfect way to gather your favorite folks together to celebrate this happy day. Your wedding entourage has guided you along in months of planning to prepare for the big day. Reward your wedding entourage with our top choices for bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts. Bridesmaid Gifts Your best girls help you to look your best on the big day. Getting ready will be a jiffy with these matching hair ties: A long day is ahead. Personalize these cosmetic bags for your girlfriends to carry their makeup items to stay polished and perfect all day: No makeup bag is complete… Read more »
- 7 Questions to Ask a Wedding PhotographerI was extremely lucky when it came to hiring a photographer for my wedding. My wife’s cousin is a trained photographer so we paid her a nominal amount to take pictures for us. Not all of us are lucky enough to have a photographer in the family. If you are looking to secure the services of a wedding photographer we have some questions you should ask to help you pick the best one for your needs! “What is your preferred style of photography?” Your wedding should not be a matter of “Point-Click-Repeat.” There are a couple of different styles you… Read more »
- How to Choose your Wedding PlannerMy wife and I decided not to have a wedding planner for our wedding. In order to keep it affordable, my wife decided that she would handle pretty much every aspect herself. I told her that, since the day was mostly about her, I would let her choose whatever she wanted, as long as she promised not to become a bridezilla. The first time she asked my opinion about something, I guess I chose poorly. She snapped at me, and that was the last time I offered my opinion about our wedding. If you can afford it, I would suggest… Read more »
- Top Wedding Related Invitation Designs: January through MarchPart of the fun of being a designer on Zazzle is allowing your creativity to shine, to make unique designs that capture a customer’s eye. The other fun part is following the latest trends and putting your spin on them. Have you started creating wedding designs this year? If you need a little inspiration, or information on Zazzle trends, here are our top wedding related invitation designs from January through March. Rustic Invitations Rustic invitation designs are very popular on Zazzle. Jinaiji created a wedding invitation with lace, horseshoes, and beautiful wood background. Rustic Horseshoes and Burlap Lace Wedding Invitation… Read more »
We have Great Selection of Christian Wedding Invitations for your Special Day.
For more Christian Designs be sure to check out the following sites: